Arron Robinson

Adventures in China

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jacquie here, posting again for Arron.
The 'mystery' restaurant. Which door will you choose? #1, 2 or 3?I believe these are toads/frogs for sale...and not as pets.More toads/frogs. Anyone hungry?
Don't know what this is exactly...I think I forgot to rotate the image before posting it. Maybe it's a shower? I'll have to ask Arron.
THIS is the metal railing that Arron flew into at the university and screwed up his side. (See earlier injury pictures). Very painful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arron told me what was up with that one picture that I had no idea what it was...if you look closely, there's a jar suspended from the middle of the ceiling. There's a leak at this one restaurant and this is the "Leak Fix". Quite amusing!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home