Arron Robinson

Adventures in China

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here is a small street market on my walk back home from the university. With winter and the cold weather beginning, street vendors have started piling frozen goods on the streets for us to buy. Like frozed squid, fish and shrimp. Things are pretty dead at the time I took the picture. Shortly after I snapped this, I found a little store around the corner of my place that has everything I need including all of the veggies and canned goods I like. I will definately be going back there....oh, and they have rock'n good tufu. (Don't tell Barb I said that).



And this is a view looking Westward, towards you guys at dawn. Taken from my enclosed balcony. I just saw the smoke billowing from the smokestack in the distance, and thought it was a good representative of this city. I think I might buy a donkey and rent it out to people...just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home