Arron Robinson

Adventures in China

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This is the view from the back of my classroom. The building we are in is brand new. As a matter of fact, its still under construction (see bruised ribs in October). Anyways, I have 52 students divided between to classes. I teach 5 days a week, 3.5 hours a day.


So this picture was taken at 8am, before I started class. I have a projection system hooked up to a blazing fast computer. Its a pretty nice set up, with 36 student computers each with a 9x12 Intuos and a 3TB server.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chuck. Glad to see some communications getting out.I know it must be frustrating to realize that you have "Big Brother" overlooking all your correspondance, but, when you're in Rome I guess you'll be treated like a Roman. Hang in there and know that we're proud of your adventure into an unknown world

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home